Easter Sunday

/
0 Comments
Without really trying, our family has started a new tradition of spending Easter Sunday afternoon at my little brother's house with our mom & her boyfriend, my brother's family and his girlfriend's parents. Two years in a row now we've wound up with really gorgeous days spent eating tons of great food and lounging on their back patio watching the kids run around looking for eggs. It's perfect laid-back gatherings like this that I love so much about my family.

Before heading over there, we spent our first non-bunny Easter morning at home with donuts and baskets of goodies. It's kind of nice to be able to buy things for the girls that I know I can return if they don't like or don't fit :)

The morning was the typical roller coaster that is life in our home these days, topped off with C's breakfast of Skittles and Starburst. I swear sugar is that girl's worst enemy. What are you going to do on Easter though? Ugh. Just another one of those tough pick-your-battle moments as a parent... I probably picked wrong.

All in all it was a pretty good day, in spite of the sugar monster attacks. Happy Easter!













You may also like

No comments: