Sand on the brain

/
0 Comments

I'm due for a Christmas post, but I haven't downloaded the pictures yet. I'm due for the annual "year in review" post, but I haven't put any thought into it yet. I've had some exciting work changes going on too, but have I taken the time to blog about those? NOPE. You want to know why? I can't get the thought of vacation off my mind! It's all I've been able to think about when I get any spare minutes in front of my computer for the past week or so. I don't know if it's due to the extra-rough year we're finishing up, or that I just need some dedicated family time. Either way, I've decided that I'm taking the money from the first two weddings I've booked for the year and getting us away from this joint for a bit!

But WHERE to? We've done Myrtle, we've done OBX, we can't afford to fly so that limits destinations. If we're going for a week I want more of a house or condo so we can escape each other for bits of time, but that really, really limits us as far as budget. So, the search is on. The coast of Maine, Virginia, NC, SC, even Cumberland or Michigan's upper peninsula - nothing is popping at me! Throw your ideas my way pretty please!



You may also like

No comments: