The project continues...

/
0 Comments
Yes, I'm still sticking with my July photo project :) Stay tuned for a quick game of catch-up:

Day 16 - Long exposure. Fun with sparklers!


Day 17 - Technology. Our new toy at work - digital garment printer. It's ridiculous how excited this thing makes us. lol


Day 18 - Your shoes. Brought to you by three furballs and a piece of chicken.


Day 19 - Something orange.


Day 20 - Bokeh. One of my most favoritest things -- creamy, dreamy bokeh.


Day 21 - Faceless self-portrait.


Day 22 - Hand(s).


Day 23 - Sunflare. Not much flare, but I love this shot.


Day 24 - Animal. Bubberfly.


Day 25 - Something pink. Sailor's delight.


Day 26 - Close-up. My new desktop picture.


Day 27 - From a distance. Gloomy morning = boring picture.




You may also like

No comments: