Such a quitter

/
0 Comments
As I suspected, the photo project is the only of my planned July projects to still be hovering at the top of my priority list... seven days in. Pretty pathetic if I do say so myself.

I do appear to be blogging more though, so that's something, I suppose.

Photo assignments, as promised:

Day 4 - Something green. It was a gorgeously perfect Fourth of July day, proceeded by days and days of gloom and rain. I mean seriously, I was about to start building an ark.



Day 5 - From a high angle. As I sweated and mowed and weeded in the yard, I searched for inspiration for this days photo challenge. The only thing I could come up with - I had to climb a tree. I'm going to be honest and admit that I couldn't get my butt up that tree (like, not even a foot up. lol) Instead, I climbed the (much sturdier) ladder to the top of our playset and still got the effect I was going for. Hope you like!



Day 6 - From a low angle. This shot was actually K's idea. My assistant-in-training has some good ideas! This is a typical sight around here these days though - I confess, we are all quite glued to our electronic devices... 



Day 7 - Fruit. We eat a lot of fruit in this house. Fresh fruit is always at the top of my grocery list. Sadly, all I could scrounge up for my fruity photo today were some half-rotten bananas. The banana mood swings dramatically in this family. They're either all gone by day two or they sit untouched and rot. There is no in-between.




You may also like

No comments: