July Challenge ~ Day 1

/
0 Comments
Photo Challenge - Self-Portrait:

While the girls rode their bikes around the block this evening, I sat in the long, long (yet soft) grass in my backyard and shot a few self portraits. The evening light was lovely and called me outside.

While I was laying/sitting there, the stray neighborhood black and white cat that usually stays away came and laid in between my legs. He (I call him Hitler because of his black "Hitler mustache") was quite sweet and majorly craving attention.


For my Mom Challenge, I asked both girls what was one thing we could do together this month. C (after much deliberation) "Play a board game", and K (without skipping a beat) = Spa Day.

Now I'm off to do my first day of squats, pushups and leg lifts, oh my!



You may also like

No comments: