You know...

/
0 Comments
…as I peddle my way through the days, I often think of something and think "hey, I should blog about that". I even started a little note on my phone with a list of blog subjects. Obviously, it is very rare that these thoughts ever make it out onto the interweb, and that makes me sad. I started this blog years ago in order to record my thoughts and events that have happened over the course of raising my little family. Sometimes I wonder what my own mom (or grandma for that matter) went through, worried about, enjoyed and felt as she raised her children, and I hope to provide that for my girls when they're older via this blog.

I know I've said this over and over, but I really do want to make an effort to blog more. I think what holds me back is that I'm worried about putting things out there in a way that someone would want to read or might enjoy. I think I've finally come to the realization that basically no one besides myself and a few random friends ever read my ramblings, so why should I care how it gets out there as long as it does, right? So, anywho… I will hopefully be back soon with more (truly) random (and likely boring) ramblings. Read along, if you're so inclined. All are welcome, none are expected.


You may also like

No comments: