I resolute to resolute.

/
0 Comments
8_1.8
"Freedom Grove" in Urbana, featuring a piece of the World Trade Center. A reminder that nothing important should wait until later.

I don't make New Year's Resolutions. Just don't. No real reason.

This year, however, I am feeling inclined. January first, twenty-twelve felt like a good jumping off point for a bunch of stuff I want to begin or work harder on. So I guess I'm doing it.

My New Year's Resolutions, in no particular order:

-Eat better (less sweets) and move more = get back in better shape and smaller jeans ;)

-Blog more (I know, I know, you've heard that before... but this time I mean it, pinky swear!)

-Build up more photography business - find a focus.

-Get into better financial shape - whatever it takes.

-Spend more one-on-one time with each of my loves on a regular basis (including Hubby!)

And I'm sure there are more that are floating around in the back of my mind that I haven't brought to the front yet...

So there you have it. Resolutions, goals, whatever you want to call them. Wish me luck!

What are your resolutions this year? And if you don't make them, why?


You may also like

No comments: