a few facts

/
0 Comments
Photobucket

Parenting is HARD.

There are not enough hours in the day (or night).

Attempting to sleep in while your disobedient 5 year old runs loose in the house (with a marker in hand) is NOT worth it.

Dogs - even the most well-behaved ones - will always one day gift you with a very expensive surprise.

Hubby and I do NOT have the same taste in carpet.

Carpet is expensive.

Money doesn't grow on trees.

The perfect job does not exist.

A wiggling fluff-ball in my lap makes me happy.

It's never too early to start Christmas shopping or to order Christmas cards.

Shooting family portraits of your own family is 10x more difficult then doing the same for a complete stranger.

I can't sleep with socks on.

Paying bills throws me into anxiety attacks, yet I can't stand to have someone else do it for me.

K likes to give massages and peel facial masks off for me.

I love that girl.

C has to have me laying beside her to fall asleep.

It only takes her a good 30 seconds to fall asleep once I'm there.

I have GOT to get this sweet tooth under control.

It's midnight on the dot.

I have to get up at 6:30am.

That sucks. Goodnight.


You may also like

No comments: