They've been, um, busy.

/
1 Comments
Yeah, so remember these cute little guys we've seen hopping all over the yard this summer? Well, apparently they've been busy.
Photobucket
REALLY busy!
Photobucket
Really, really busy - I guess... IN OUR SWIMMING POOL!
Photobucket

So, what exactly do you do when you find thousands of healthy, growing tadpoles in your children's kiddie pool? Well, you scoop some up and put them in a fishbowl of course. We have about 25 of them inside for the girls to watch develop into full grown froggies. As for the other five thousand?? I have no idea. Hubby wants to just drain the pool - I just can't bring myself to do it! That's a lot of little lives down in there! They just may be in for a trip to a local pond in a cooler... hmmm....


You may also like

1 comment:

Jaimee said...

That's cute! For a second I thought you were going to tell us that you were pregnant!!