An overdue announcement

/
0 Comments
It's no secret that my love of photography has sort of taken over the past couple of years. I'm in the middle of my second "Project 365" and toting my Canon T2i around with me everywhere these days.

A few months ago I was asked by my good friend Tracee if I could help her shoot a wedding that she'd agreed to do for an old neighbor. We were both new to this, but it ended up being a really fun time and surprised ourselves with some awesome shots!
Photobucket

After my first touch of "professional" photography, I was hooked. Could it be possible to actually make a little money doing something I so enjoy? In that moment, Angilouie Photography was born. I created a logo, business cards, a website, facebook page, invoices and contracts. I was all set!

Since then, I have done a couple more paid shoots, and enjoyed every minute of it. I've also got future ones lined up! Yes, it's time consuming in my already hectic life, but oh well. I love it :o)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

In other words, email me and book your shoot today! ;o)


You may also like

No comments: