One of many summer Saturdays

/
0 Comments
For the past couple of summers we have been coming across these little frogs (toads?) in our back yard. We have no idea where they came from considering there is no real body of water in our area for the tadpoles... unless you count the kiddie pool, and I don't exactly remember seeing any schools of little baby toadies swimming around in there.

Speaking of the kiddie pool, that's where the girls were today when they came across this guy.
Photobucket

Pretty cute, huh? They were both afraid he'd bite them at first, but once they found out he didn't have teeth they were suddenly fighting over who got to hold him.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Summertime through the eyes of a child... I miss it so, but I'm so grateful I get the chance to rediscover it through my children.


You may also like

No comments: