Short on time

/
0 Comments
Photobucket

I have come to the conclusion that I need to either A) Learn how to freeze the world around me while I move right along - or B) Learn to live without sleep. I figure these are my only possibilities toward ever getting caught up on all that I need to do. There are simply not enough hours in the day.

There is a house to clean, (an embarrassing amount of) laundry to fold and put away, landscaping to finish, an overabundance of work to do (to the point of bringing it home with me), a budding photography business to attend to, so much driving to do, errands to run, packing for all four of us, tons of end of school-year activities and not to mention my poor husband and daughters who are starting to make me feel like an absentee mother and wife...

I feel so guilty that I cannot be two (or three or four) places at once, but I don't know why. I am doing the best I can with the time I have. I miss the time with my family. I miss the way things use to be when hubby wasn't in horrible pain all of the time, when my girls and I were together more then an hour a day, when I wasn't driving all over creation, and before the girls grew the chips on their attitude-filled shoulders.

But life is about the journey, not the destination. We need to make the best of every day we have. It will not be like this forever. Life is ever-changing, whether we like it or not. And tonight I choose to be grateful for the good, yet again.

- People actually being interested in my photos, enough to spend money on them!
- Funny friends and inside jokes
- credits in itunes
- good music, making up our own lyrics
- upcoming time away



You may also like

No comments: