Day 30- In this past month, what have you learned?

/
0 Comments
Well, let's see... What have I learned since beginning this blog project?

I've learned from this project that I can and will stick to these little projects that I assign myself, no matter how silly they may seem. The last person I ever want to disappoint is myself.

I learned that an 8 year old girl can have just as vicious mood swings as a full grown hormonal woman. Wow.

A couple of evenings "unplugged" from the computer can be kind of refreshing (even though it put me back a couple of days on this project ;o)

I learned a bit about my uncle that I never knew... and that lives can change, or be over in the blink of an eye. None of us are guaranteed to wake up tomorrow morning. And that it's important to make REAL connections with the people in your lives.

When everything's covered in ice and snow, the dogs cannot decipher between the yard and the driveway. Particularly around where I park my car.

Cruise control is a good thing. Oh yes it is.

My job relies entirely too much on the internet. Without it, life comes to a standstill.

A working furnace in the dead of winter in Ohio is another thing we take entirely too much for granted.

And I learned that I don't love winter nearly as much as I used to. In fact, I believe I'm beginning to hate it a little.


You may also like

No comments: