Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?

/
0 Comments
Here I am a year ago (okay, it was more like a year and a half ago...)
This day I was at the zoo with my family, sweating it up something fierce. I was happy and totally enjoying the day (well, not so much the heat, but whatever.)

Here I am today. Literally, today. I guess you could say I've changed quite a bit - or at least by the looks of the photos I have. I'm working hard. In this position, pretty much all day. Not super happy, not super unhappy either. Just working. My hair is longer, darker and in major need of a trim (possibly more than that!) I'm paler (it's winter and I'm apparently part albino), and obviously not at a far-off zoo with my family enjoying a day of spontaneity. Quite the opposite, actually. I may look different on the outside, but on the inside I'm really quite the same.

I'm a day behind on he project again, but tomorrow's looks like it will take some deep thought, so for now I will head off to bed and dream of a hot summer's day at the zoo. *Sigh*


You may also like

No comments: