Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge?

/
0 Comments
I have a thing for personal challenge. I don't know what it is. I can't exactly say that it started with Project 365, but it sort of brought it to a head. There's just something about the idea of a challenge which is completely and totally driven by you, for you and to benefit you. With no one to disappoint but myself, the pressure isn't awful - it's actually a positive pressure, if that makes any sense at all. I especially like a good, creative project which pushes me to try and channel some creative energy in a positive way. My way.

So, I guess that's why I took on this challenge. It pushes me to be productive in this space and has driven me to not only write more, but to explore some aspects of myself that I haven't paid attention to for a while. Who knew?


You may also like

No comments: