Day 25- What I would find in your bag

/
0 Comments
Oh jeez. This could be an interesting one :o)

First, let me tell you about my bag. Two years ago on my birthday, Mom and I took the day off and had a girls day out. We went shopping, and she bought me this purse. I was drawn to it immediately and it was everything I was looking for in a bag. It was roomy (you'll see why this is so important to me later), shoulder straps, sturdy. I have carried this bag since that very day, and I have received countless compliments on it. Everyone from random strangers in a store to the nurse at the surgery center. Now, you see, I feel sort of stuck with this bag. I love it, don't get me wrong, but it's starting to look a bit tattered. The problem is finding a suitable replacement! I can't find anything similar and while parusing other styles, nothing is popping out. So, for now I'm sticking with this beauty, tattered leather straps and all.
Photobucket
Now, inside this "luggage" that I carry is pretty much anything and everything I might need on a daily basis, plus a slew of wrappers and sucker sticks floating around in the bottom. Eh-hem... here goes:
* Giraffe patterened wallet clutch, stuffed to the gills with credit cards, insurance cards, photos, drivers license, receipts and spare change.
* My Canon Powershot SX10 in this cover.
* Cell phone
* ipod nano minus earbuds
* datebook
* sketchpad
* tons of random pens, crayons and papers
* camera batteries
* pill case with Aleve
* keyring with keys
* thumbdrive
* hair bands
* suckers and gum, possibly a granola bar or two
* bandaids
* sometimes a random paperback book or cd wrapped in a home-made paper wrapper
* If I'm lucky, a small pack of tissues
* God knows what else - it's a bit of a black hole, actually

See, there is just no way I can downsize this list. Every bit of it is necessary. Well, maybe not the gum wrappers, but even those come in handy occasionally.


You may also like

No comments: