Day 24- A letter to your mother

/
0 Comments
Dear Mom,

Where do I even begin? There are no words to describe how I feel for you. Without you, I would not be the person that I am. You have encouraged me every single step of the way, supported me in everything I've done and every decision I've made, no matter how dumb it was. Thank you.

I know I didn't act like it at the time, but I am proud of how you pressed on and continued to be everything we needed after Dad died. I also know you don't feel like you were your best for us at that point, but you are wrong. There was not a moment that I didn't feel loved or provided for. You instilled in me that anything is possible as long as I try.

Now, as an adult, you are more to me than just mom. You are my best friend. I don't know what I would do without you. I know I can always count on you. I value your opinion so much that I can hardly make a simple decision without your input. We've come to know each other so well that we know what the other is thinking before we we even say it. Your willingness to give or do anything for your children is such an inspiration to me. We don't nearly show our appreciation enough for your selflessness. I just hope that I can be that kind of mother to my girls through the years that you have been to me.

Speaking of my girls, how lucky are they to have such a wonderful Mamaw as you? They couldn't love you more and there is no one in the world Chris and I feel more comfortable trusting them with. Thank you for loving them the way you do.

I love you, Mom.

Always yours,
Angilouie


You may also like

No comments: