They were framed!

/
1 Comments
I have to say, I really do think that this 30 day challenge is doing something for me. Not only am I keeping up with my predetermined daily topics, I seem to be in the mood to do additional regular blogging as well!

I had the idea a while back to frame the girls' artwork. They are both constantly bringing creative projects home from school and (to my delight) both of them seem quite interested in art! I wanted to find a way to show them how proud of their creativity, so this is what I came up with. Today I sat them down with good paper and poster paints and directed them to create me a couple of "Masterpieces" :o) They both really got into it too! I had marked off a 5x7 space on the paper to mark what exactly would be showing in the frame.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

While the paintings were drying, I got busy and unburied my good ole Cricut machine to cut little additons to add to the the mattes. Then I slapped them all together and surprised the girls with their framed masterpieces. Wala!

Photobucket

Two perfect masterpieces!


You may also like

1 comment:

Roof said...

LOve it!!!!!! Great frame choice! And the names are great. very very creative.May have to try that myself(except all of Annas turn out brown)