Inspiring

/
0 Comments

One thing that I strive to do in this lifetime is to inspire creativity in the people around me, in whatever way creativity calls to them. Creating has been a huge part of my life for as long as I can remember. When I was little, it was all about coloring and crafting. In high school, I truly fell in love with the art of drawing and painting. I had a wonderfully inspirational art teacher who pushed me to be the best I could and helped me prepare for the creative major which I had decided on for college. My entire first year of higher education consisted mainly of fine art, and I enjoyed every minute of it. Again, I was inspired by a wonderful teacher as well as a group of extremely talented classmates. As a graphic designer by profession, I love that I have the opportunity to be creative every day. Since becoming a mom, I have been inspired by other mommies to scrapbook my babies' lives as they grow. In turn, photography has become my main creative outlet in recent years.

I realize that I would not be the person that I am without all of those inspirationally creative people around me throughout my life. I want to pay it back, and what better way than to help my friends grab ahold of their creative sides as well? I loved discovering that I have been an inspiration to several friends to join me in Project 365 this year!

Whatever sort of creative passion(s) you may have, I urge you to make time for them in your life. I promise you'll enjoy yourself, and in the meantime, you'll likely inspire others to do the same!


You may also like

No comments: