Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why

/
0 Comments
Another tough question, which took a bit of thought on my part. I rolled around different ideas - different celebrities, important people, people I know, people I don't know. But when it came down to it, I settled on one (little) person. My youngest daughter.

Who wouldn't want to be a four year old again for a day? No chores, people to drive you around wherever you need to go, pay for anything you need, you get to spend the majority of your day playing or creating, the only thing people expect from you is to behave and follow the rules, you get to take a NAP! Heck, sounds like a pretty good day to me.

Another reason I'd like to swim around in her head for a day is to try and understand how she thinks. How does it feel to only be completely understood by a few people when I speak? Maybe I'd be able to teach her better how to deal with her frustrations. Maybe I could be a better mom to her and possibly more patient. Maybe.

On the other hand, if she were to spend a day as me (we are SWITCHING for a day afterall), I would hope that maybe she could see that it's not easy being mom. It's not always fun. And maybe she'd come to understand that I don't make the decisions I do just to be mean or make her mad, but to do what is best for her. And maybe just how achingly much I love her.
Photobucket


You may also like

No comments: