Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad

/
0 Comments
I'm gonna start by saying that I don't like this topic, so I'm likely going to veer off topic a bit. I can honestly say that I listen to all kinds of music, all the time. One time I am mad, I want something hard; but other days I'm mad I want something calm and soothing. I guess it depends on how I want to feel afterwards. Music has a big impact on my emotions. I can be completely stressed out and be instantly soothed by particular music. On the other hand, I can be totally fine and happy and be brought down by a song in no time. Music seems to have the ability to reach deep down inside me and drag up emotions that I didn't even realize were there, and the next thing I know I'm driving down the road bawling my eyes out for no apparent reason! Songs about fathers or parenting seem to hit me the hardest, for reasons that are obvious - at least to me.



You may also like

No comments: