Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you

/
0 Comments
I'll admit that at first thought, I had trouble with this one. Once I thought about it though, the answer was completely obvious. Who has the biggest impact on me? Well, these miniature people of course!Simply by being born, these girls have completely created the life that I live today. My world centers around them. When they're happy, I'm happy. On the other hand, when they're not happy, neither am I. Everything I do somehow seems to lead back to them. To provide for them, to inspire them, to teach them, to protect them. So, I guess you would say that they are definitely the ones who have had the biggest impact on my life. As for the other half of the question - why? Well, that's easy. Because they're mine. Because I longed for them for so long. Because they made me the mommy I always dreamed of being. Because I love them more than anything in this world.



You may also like

No comments: