Day 03- Pictures of your friends

/
0 Comments
To be honest, I don't really have very many close friends. Sure, I have plenty of people I talk to on fairly regular basis, work friends and a big family, but people that I consider true friends have all stood the test of time and change.

There is no one in this world who knows me better or accepts me for me more than my mom.


This may seem cliché, but my second best friend is my hubby. We have been each other's everything for more than a dozen years, and there isn't really much he has left to learn about me. With him, I am 100% free to be myself. There is nothing more comforting then that! He is the best Dad and tries really hard at everything he does. Heck, I love the man! ;o)


You know you have a true friend when you are able to lose touch for long periods of time and be able to jump right back in like we'd been in touch all along. Tracee and I met in college and have been friends from the very first day. We really have so much in common and not to mention our kids seem to get along wonderfully as well! She is a great mom, a great artist and a great friend!!

(nabbed this shot from her facebook page - hope she doesn't mind! lol)

A few years ago, I hired this graphic designer to work in my department. Little did I know that even though we don't have a whole lot in common, we would form a fast friendship that eventually expanded outside the walls of the office. Jes has a great sense of humor, adventurer's soul and is an all-around great friend.
(old pic I found from a couple years back)


You may also like

No comments: