Day 02- The meaning behind your Blog name

/
0 Comments
Well, I don't know exactly how interesting this topic will actually be, but here we go.

When I found myself sitting there staring at a blinking cursor in the box labeled "blog name", I thought: What can I call this that will cover any possible topic that I may ramble about? Thus, "Random Ramblings" was born. I guess the rest of the title came pretty naturally when trying to think of a way to describe myself. At the time of this blog's inception, I was feeling pretty un-content with a few things in my life. The more I thought about it, I realized that I'm never quite content. I'm constantly striving to change things for the better. As good as things are, they can always be better. Right? I suppose it's a pretty negative way of thinking, but it's me. And so here we are, three and a half years later, at "Random Ramblings of a Never Content Mom".

See ya tomorrow for number three! :o)


You may also like

No comments: