Bedtime blues

/
0 Comments
We've been having a bit of a rough time at bedtime lately. Well, the littlest one mainly. I, on the other hand, drop off like a log as soon as I hit the pillow...

I'm sure that her clinging to me from the moment I arrive home from work until I peel her off of me at bedtime has to do with the little time I get to spend at home during the week these days. Can't say that I blame her, but the hour-long struggle every night is starting to get frustrating. This isn't the first time we've lived through a phase like this with her, and I know we'll get through it again. Eventually.

In the meantime, I am taking a risk here of sounding like a bad parent, but I've found myself enjoying the nights when she actually zonks off in the chair with me. Head on my shoulder, as close as we can be, while I work away on the computer. There is something ever so peaceful about it. Not to mention, a lot easier at bedtime.

So, here we are tonight.

Photobucket


Webcam photos are so incredibly flattering, huh? Yeah, I didn't think so either.


You may also like

No comments: