A winter's day

/
0 Comments

What's better than a regular day off in the middle of the week? TWO days off in the middle of the week, of course! Today I stayed in for the most part and tried to accomplish a few things I've been putting off. The tree is finally (finally!) down, and this cluster of frames that I purchased weeks before Christmas is finally hung above our bed, filled with some black and whites of our family that I've taken. Both weren't without their challenges, but hubby and I worked together and actually had a pretty good time at it. I also took a minute to shoot a couple snapshots of the mountains of snow that we're receiving today. Not a bad day if I say so myself. Of course, I've omitted the frustrating moments and screaming, disobedient children, but who wants to hear about that anyway...


You may also like

No comments: