YIKES!

/
0 Comments
Okay, so I just realized that time has once again flow right by me and it's been more than a month since I've written in this space. I've wanted to several times. Really. But the fact is, I totally missed the month of October. Jeesh.

You didn't miss much though. Work is still going, although I'm really enjoying what I call my "mid-week mini-weekend" on Wednesdays every week. The other four week days, however, I'm gone a big chunk of the day and not arriving home until my family is already fed and settling in for the evening. It's a little tough, but worth it. I like my job. I like the people. The work is tolerable and familiar. The drive is long, but I'm making my way through an average of one book on cd per week and so I don't feel like I'm missing out on my "me/reading" time.

Fall is upon us. The leaves aren't nearly a pretty as usual. Not a wet enough year or something, so they say. Ah well. Halloween has also come and gone. Repeat and hand me down costumes this year, but that didn't spoil any of the fun. Pics soon, I promise.


You may also like

No comments: