In need of a good read...

/
0 Comments
.

Summer is just cruising right along, as it always seems to. August is right around the corner, and believe it or not, the school supplies are already bought! (I simply can't resist snagging school supplies the second they hit the main aisle. They've been a life-long infatuation of mine ;o)

In the meantime, I am keeping with my attempt at gaining a stress-less (notice I didn't say stress-FREE) inner feeling... I actually got out the easel & brushes & painted yesterday. It was lovely! The painting itsself wasn't quite perfect, but I had fun and felt more myself than I have in ages. I will definitely be painting more soon. Subject ideas? (Please don't say my kids! I'm not ready to fudge that up yet! lol)

I am also on the lookout for a good book. Suggestions?? I'll read almost anything.


You may also like

No comments: