Atop the roller coaster

/
0 Comments
As strange as it may sound, I have felt pretty good over the past couple of days. I guess that's what a 3 day weekend full of sunshine, fresh air, and accomplishments can get you. I love the feeling of checking things off of that "list". I worked my little tail off, but feel refreshed somehow after getting so much done!

Today is back to a crazy work week and my big girl's last week of 1st grade. This year has totally flown by. Somehow I have gone from a mother of a toddler and a baby who need me every second, to the mother of two individual, strong willed and beautiful girls who are able to entertain themselves fairly well and allow me some time to get stuff done. Thank goodness! Oh, how I've waited for this day... Not to say that there is not a lot of screaming and boo-boo kissing among the giggles, but it's really something to be thankful for.

Oddly enough, I didn't really pull out the camera this weekend! Well, except for during big-girl's dance recital on Saturday, but I'll have to get to that later. Reality and piles of work call me for now. At least I'm feeling on the crest of this roller coaster of life for today. Who knows what tomorrow will bring...


You may also like

No comments: