Small comforts

/
0 Comments
I guess when times are tough, I am one to cling to the tiniest bits of comfort to pull me through. Our family's past few months have been rough ones, and I've found myself doing just that. Just before Christmas (during the sales) I bought myself this necklace. At the time, I just thought it was simple, pretty, and held a nice message. Over time, however, I have looked to it for strength on rough days and nights. The words that are inscribed on the twisted ring of silver are "Live life. Love life. Be brave." BE BRAVE. The entire message reminds me to savor life, but the last words are what pull me through. Two little words translate more to me than just bravery. Be brave. Have FAITH. What is meant to be will be, and we will make it through. In the meantime, we need to be strong and brave. That is just what I've been striving to do through this patch of uncertainty in our lives. And I will continue to grasp this charm in my fist through the night and hold on tight, for the past few days have been a struggle. 


You may also like

No comments: