Grumpy, grumpy, grump, grump

/
1 Comments
That's me today. And that has been me lately, actually. It seems that the harder I try to stay positive and focus on the positive, the harder it gets. But, I will keep trying. It's better than wallowing down into this pile of self-pity, I suppose.

So, on that note, I want to tell you (finally) about a really fun thing I got to do a couple of weeks ago. One of my best friends is also a photography nut and so I asked her to shoot a few photos of me and my girls to place into a "mommy" album that I received for my birthday. She lives on a farm, so we chose a lovely weather evening to venture out there and see what she could capture. She did such an awesome job!! I was so pleased with what we came up with that I want to do it again! I think we'll go to a different location next time, and drag our hubbys along for some hopefully beautiful and natural family shots. I can't wait to have a chance to capture her adorable family as well. I feel so lucky to have such a great friend for so many years whom I still have so much in common with.

Here are just a few of the many, many great moments she captured that day. We've both had a ton of fun playing with them and working them into perfection.













But of course I couldn't peel myself away from the camera for long. She even caught me in the act - all in typical fashion ;o)


You may also like

1 comment:

Roof said...

I'm SOOOOO Glad you enjoyed them! Had a great time myself:)