It's here!

/
0 Comments
Spring has finally arrived, and it has brought with it a sense of refresh into my soul. I like to say that I don't have a favorite season. I love them all when they first arrive, but are "over" them by the time they're half gone. But, if I were to have a favorite season, it would surely be spring. The warmer breezes, the flowering trees, being outside playing in the dirt (before the bugs come out of hiding), the smell of fresh cut grass, slipping into a comfy old pair of flip-flops. Even the cooler rainy days like today are different then they were just a mere month ago. I could smell the rain in the air, mixed with the other scents of spring, and I can't help but breath it in and try to carry it with me all day while I'm cooped up in a cinder block cave...








You may also like

No comments: