14 leaves

/
0 Comments
My love affair continues. With Photoshop, that is :o)

I mean, just look what you can do in no time flat with these handy Action Sets that I nabbed free off the webernet!

Here is the SOOC (straight out of the camera) shot:

Cute, but unimpressive, I think.

Here it is again with my consistently used "Boost" action by PW:

She also has a really great black and white one:


And I've found a slew of other great actions lately. Here a just a few of them:

"vanilla" Yes, it is. But in a good way.


"soft-rust" Warm :o)


"soft overlay" My fav for this shot, I think.


"sketch" Cool, huh?


"rich color landscape"


"professional retro" - LOVE IT!


"print art"


"parchment"


"land-lift" Thought this was kind of neat - and different.


"graduated sky"


You may also like

No comments: