Wrapping up another day

/
1 Comments
I have spent an unusually large amount of time fooling around on the internet today and I thought that it just wouldn't be right to complete a day like this without some attempt at a blog in this space.

I am coming close to the end of my photo project. Remember that one? The "Project 365" where I take a photo a day for an entire year? I know! Can you believe it'll be a year in mere days? And while I won't be continuing with that exact project, there are surely others in the works. I have gigantic plans for those three hundred and some odd photos. Let's just hope it all pans out in time.

I have made it a bad habit for the past couple of weeks to stay up past my "bedtime", and it's really starting to catch up with me. I think that deep down there is some sort of twisted method to my madness, though. Too much on my mind = inability to fall asleep, thus I keep myself preoccupied until I can barely keep my eyelids afloat. This makes that whole going to bed thing more of a treat or a surrender rather then torture. So, with that I will bid you goodnight and wish you (and I) all sweet, peaceful dreams.


You may also like

1 comment:

Hil said...

I'm kind of a comment hoor right now but my kids *love* to hear stories of when they were born, or when they were babies.