A case of the "winter blahs"

/
0 Comments
Yep. That's what I think I have. And I can tell you for sure that I am not the only one. Everyone seems so grumpy and irritable recently. I honestly can't recall the last time that we saw a little sunshine and blue skies. Even when the temperature is in the so-called "reasonable" rate of 35 and the girls want to get outside for some fresh air, I can't make myself go out there. It's just so depressing and blah. And today it's snowing. Again.

In an attempt at dragging myself out of these yuckies, I decided I need to find a project or two (or a few). I'm hoping that one of those projects will include more frequent time dedicated to this space. I'm also going to work on sprucing up my bathroom with some paint and new light fixtures. Oh, yes I will. Yeah, yeah, I was suppose to start that project weeks ago, right? Okay, this time I mean it... well, that is, if the weather cooperates and I can actually get to Lowes for supplies... ;o)


You may also like

No comments: