Wanted: Christmas Spirit

/
0 Comments
Anybody have some? I could really use a dose of it today. Grump, grump, grump. And I was really starting to get in the mood for the season too! I don't know what's wrong with me. Just tired, I guess. And overwhelmed as usual this time of year. I will say though that I'm doing pretty good on the to-do list for the time being. More and more keeps getting added of course, but a lot of the biggies are done anyway.

Now I need to gather up the motivation to finish an unfinished creative project for the big family Christmas party. (was that vague enough? ;o) Luckily I have until the Sunday AFTER Christmas to finish it completely, but honestly, that is creeping up way too fast! This weekend will be packed full of family parties and last minute shopping. We're only 10 days away at this point! YIKES. I'd better get that Christmas Spirit problem tackled, and quick.


You may also like

No comments: