A new look

/
0 Comments
Tonight I've stayed up way too late working on a little Christmas present for myself - a new look for this here blog. I am pretty pleased with how it is turning out, but it does still need some tweaking. I wanted a "generic" look to hold me for a while so I don't have to worry about changing up the look with each season. I am a busy little bee, you know ;o) Check it out, there is even a little bit of my flickr photostream way down at the bottom. Guess I need to get better about updating that! Anyway, I thought it would be a nice feature to have after Project 365 is over and I will not be posting to that blog anymore (only a couple of months left - can you believe it!?)

So let me know what you think about this look, will ya? Thanks!


You may also like

No comments: