"Mommy moments"

/
1 Comments
I had one this morning.

The girls and I had a fairly smooth morning of trying to get out the door on time. On the drive up, a song came on the radio that I had only heard once before (while laying in a tanning bed early on in the summer). The first time I heard this song, it tugged my heartstrings a little and I immediately asked "the tanning place lady" who and what it was (well, after getting dressed, that is ;o) But this morning it did more than just tug my heartstrings. Oh. My. God. It grabbed ahold and yanked my heart right out of my chest! I'm telling you, if there is a mom or dad out there with young kids that isn't touched deeply by this one, I'd be surprised. I'm not kidding. I was bawling like a baby! The poor girls didn't know what to think when we reached Midget's school and I turned around to kiss her goodbye. Let's just say that I hugged them both a little tighter and a little longer than usual this morning. Sigh.

The song was "It won't be like this for long" by Darius Rucker and you must now click and listen to this beautiful song... Wait! Go and grab a tissue first ;o)


WARNING! This link will only let you play the full length version one time. After that, you'll get a 30 second clip instead. Listen good the first time!!


You may also like

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I could see why this one would tug at your heart strings.
There's a big message in it.

love mommy