Ready or not, here it comes

/
0 Comments
*That* time of year is quickly approaching yet again. Just a couple of weeks until Thanksgiving & I completely forgot about my annual month of "thankfuls" in this space! I will try my best to remember to be thankful for the little things, as usual. Today I am thankful for my hubby. After all these years we are at this place where while we still have our arguments and day to day struggles, we know that we are always in this together, even if we think the other has temporarily lost their mind! hehe! I am thankful that he is supportive of my crazy ideas and even joins in on my excitement from time to time. I know that not everyone is as lucky as I am to have such a bond with such a great and understanding partner. I just love that man!

Speaking of crazy ideas, I've hatched yet another. The annual family Christmas party for my moms side of the family was on the verge of fizzling away. Noone wanted to take on the planning, and I (for one) was pretty disappointed at the prospect of losing that one time of year where we all get together. SO, I invited my cousin to join me in planning this years party (and attempting to jazz it up a bit!) Yes, I am feeling a little bit overwhelmed, but what else is new? Heck, it's only for FIFTY of my closest relatives. What could go wrong, right? RIGHT?? Well, in any case, I'm kind of excited about it. Here we are, all grown up & taking over what has always been the earlier generation's domain. That's just plain crazy!


You may also like

No comments: