No excuses, but...

/
3 Comments
I have been thinking lately about why I don't blog in this space more often then I do, and other then the obvious reasons of exhaustion and lack of time (which I also use as an excuse for the lack of laundry folding & general tidiness of my house, btw), I have also come to another (at least partial) excuse.

You see, I don't believe that people are going to actually log on here to read my boring antics of regular life and motherhood. Heck, they have lives of their own, so why would they give a rats you-know-what about mine? Also, if there were a few people (and I do honestly know there are. A few. Godblessyou) readers out there, I might as well not dredge the whole blog up with a bunch of rants and negativity. And there is where we run into a problem. I am a bit of a pessimist, you might say. Mind you, it's a quality that I am not very fond of, but nonetheless, I admit that I do tend to complain quite a bit. And I don't exactly want that down in plain writing for anyone and their brother to see about me. So, I guess the thing is "if I don't have anything nice to say, I just won't say anything at all"... sigh.

Okay, I know that is a pitiful excuse for an excuse. I know I have positive things to blog about in my life. Heck. Maybe the real excuse is just that I'm lazy. Hmmm. Yep, that's probably it.

BUT! In my own defense, I have to remind you all (ha! as if there is an ALL) that I AM in reality a full-time-working-wife-and-mother-of-two-very-active-girls-with-household-to-attend-to... So there.


You may also like

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ANYONE with 2 kids is far from lazy!!!!! I love reading your blogs and your 365, I look forward to reading it for a few minutes to exscape my 2 little heathens running around!
LOL,
Tracee

Robin said...

lolol! That's a cute one, Ang! I tend to be a person you won't hear from if I'm distracted keeping the wheels turning. I purposefully make my blog a place to RECORD and REMEMBER the positive things. We remember what we write and recall and relive. That's why blogging and scrapbooking are so important. Otherwise, if you're not careful, you lose sight of the positive, no matter how small it is. You are GREAT at noticing the small wonders of everyday. :) Your husband and your girls are INCREDIBLY lucky to have you in their lives. And when you're too busy, don't feel guilty. Sometimes the best kind of indulgence is LAZINESS.

Anonymous said...

I never tire from reading your blog dear....I get to hear about all the little things I miss out on in you and the girls day to day lives and someday...they will have it to read and really know who their mom is...keep on writing girl!!!!
Love mom...