Just not ready

/
1 Comments
Yes, I am fully aware that it is officially fall now. And yes, I do know that I still have a very "summery" header on this blog. But, honestly, I'm just not quite ready to let go of that memory yet. I like opening this page and seeing my baby girls on the sand and remembering how that day felt. How the air felt, how the sand felt, how the waves felt. And how the freedom felt. We could do absolutely anything we felt like doing that day. Now that we are fully back in the swing of the school year, complete with afterschool activities, work and all, it feels good to think back on that day occasionally and take a deep breath. I'll change the header soon, I promise. Just give me a few more days to pretend please...


You may also like

1 comment:

Jaimee said...

Ooooh, I love your header too, don't change it yet!!! Your description just about had me crying. Love your ABC project too, you are soooo creative!