Into the earth

/
0 Comments
Last weekend, the hubby came up with the spontaneous idea to take a little day trip to the local caverns. The girls had never been there, and neither of us had been there in many years. This was obviously not MY spontaneous idea. I don't typically have those in between my lists of things to plan and plans of things to list. But, that doesn't mean I'm not up for a day of unplanned fun! I enjoy doing it, it just doesn't come naturally for me to say, drop everything and drive somewhere just for the fun of it.

Anyways, it was great. The weather was great, the kids were great, the caverns were just as cool as I had remembered them, and we all enjoyed the treat of something different then our typical Saturday. Midget especially thought the crystals were awesome & the fact that we were at one point more than 100 feet below the earth was "crazy!" :o)
Here are some memories from the day...


















You may also like

No comments: