Bus me to the zoo

/
0 Comments
A couple of weeks ago, I chaparoned the annual kindergarten zoo trip. Midget was so excited that I was going to not only go, but also ride the BUS there with her. I, on the other hand, was a little apprehensive. I haven't ridden a school bus since I was in school myself, and since then I have grown a little more prone to motion sickness. I survived the ride, though, and the day was actually a lot of fun! I was also worried that I would be in charge of a large group of 5-6 year olds, but it turned out there were so many parent volunteers that I only had one other girl besides my own. THAT I can handle. So, we wandered the zoo, taking pics of our favorite animals for zoo journals that they were planning, and we had a great day. Not to mention, the weather was absolutely perfect!

A few memories from our day:









You may also like

No comments: