Photoshop rocks!

/
1 Comments
I could go on for days and days about how much I love Adobe Photoshop and the reasons why, but for now I will leave you with some simple examples. Took this one last night, for instance. This is the SOOC (straight out of the camera) shot. Not a bad pic, if I do say so myself - if it weren't for those darned powerlines running right through it!
(I realized after this posted that you can't see those power lines all that well on here, but trust me, they're there! hehe)

A little photoshop magic later and poof! They're gone. Lovely, huh?

And then there are ones like this, just begging for a little photoshop fun. Here's the SOOC shot:

Cute, huh? But like I said, it just NEEDS something. So, here's what we have now - an even cuter baby girl (if that's even possible)...


Feeling thankful for the little things this morning...


You may also like

1 comment:

Jaimee said...

Great Job with photoshop!!! I'm such a simple user, you need to post some tutorials! Oh, and I love the presents for mommy shot. I feel your pain with the bags filled with random stuff from around the house, that's a lot of work to put away and I've been there, so I had to laugh. Your girls are growing up so fast and are so beautiful!