Snowdays

/
0 Comments
Has it really been over a week since my last post? Crazy! I guess I've just been busy or something. We've finally gotten some snow (and snow-days from school), so it's been in interesting week. Not a lot going on really. And it's really nice, actually. Bug's sleep problems seem to be under control again (thank goodness). We are starting to see THAT attitude in Midget lately. You know, THAT attitude. The one that pretty much every TEENAGE girl possesses. But WAIT, yes. She is only six. Yikes. I hope this is not a vision of what our future holds, because it's not pretty. We're trying to nip it in the bud for now, and she is actually grounded (from movies in her room - a big deal to her) until Friday. Ugh. I'm so not ready for this.

Here are some pics of my beauties in the snow. Have I mentioned how much I'm loving these photoshop actions from Pioneer Woman?? LOVE!


The never-resting tounge. Thought this was a cute pic though.

Snowflakes in her eyelashes ;o)

Even the pup had fun romping around!



***on a sidenote, I just realized that this is my 100th post on this blog. Wow.


You may also like

No comments: