Slumpin'

/
0 Comments
Unfortunately, I seem to be in a bit of a creative slump again. Or maybe it's the winter blues. Or maybe it's lack of time. Or perhaps it's just laziness. That's likely. In any case, it feels like I have so much to do in the evenings and none of it's getting done. By the time I get the girls picked up, get home, make dinner, eat dinner, clean up dinner, clean up children & put children to bed, I am left without the energy for anything other than watching tv. Kinda pathetic, huh? And not ALL of the things I need to do are what I'd consider "work", either. Here is the current running list of to-do's for this week (and my excuses for not doing them):
• Fold & put away clean laundry (my absolute least favorite chore, I'll take any excuse I can get on this one)
• Vacuum (can't make that kind of noise when the kids are sleeping & anytime before bedtime is too crazy)
• Work on Scrapbook in progress (this I'd LOVE to do, but it's just too darned cold in our bedroom to sit in there at my desk)
• Start Midget's "school years" scrapbook (ditto to above)
• Make the curtains for Bug's new room (I still need to figure out my new sewing machine, but hey, the fabric is bought!)
• Start working out again & lose this giant hiney (now who has energy for that when you can snuggle under a blanket & watch American Idol instead?)
• Weed out kids clothes (blah)

I'm sure there's lots more, but now I'm feeling to lazy to even think of them. See what I mean?! I need to get my butt in gear soon though or it'll never get done.

But on a positive note, look! The sun is back (for a couple of days at least)


You may also like

No comments: