Long week

/
0 Comments
Yeah. Just so you know, I do know how much of a slacker I have been on this whole "spilling my thankfuls" so far this year. But that doesn't mean that I'm not still *thinking* about those thankfuls. In fact, I am all the time. You see, I'm just lazy.

I am starting to feel that little tug in my side over everything I should be doing, but quite simply, am not. Yet. I have those *secret* projects, you know. For Christmas. And then there's always the BIG Christmas chore - shopping. Which is fun, don't get me wrong. But it's much, MUCH more fun if you actually have the money to be spending on those goodies. Oh, and did I mention that *I* am making the big turkey this year?? Yikes. I'm also starting plans for the Midget's 6th birthday party. But, that's a whole six weeks away, you say? YEAH. ONLY SIX WEEKS AWAY! And did I mention that she's having TWO parties? One for family and one for her little girlfriends - which will be the major shindig. "PRINCESS party" she requests, "with lots of pink and sparkles and tiearas and games". Sounds like fun, huh? Huh?


You may also like

No comments: