Where I am

/
1 Comments
Let me start by apologizing for the half-finished looking state of my blog currently. I changed to a new background but am still in the process of trying to find time to design a new header... I'm not usually this bad a finishing projects that I start.

Today I thought I would show you around where I spend a lot of my time. My office. Let me warn you - it's FAR from glamourous. But it's comfy. We get the job done, and I guess that's all that matters, right?

Here we are. Grab a paper and come on in.


This is my office. Obviously, that term is used pretty loosely here. It's pretty much referred to as my "room".


Here is my work space. A little messy, but everything has it's place, of course.


My broken chair, with newspaper strategically placed so noone kills themselves. Aren't I nice?


Hey, I am the only one in the building with my very own air conditioning unit built beautifully right into my wall! Lucky me, right? Eventhough it's pretty much always freezing in here anyways...


This here started off as sort of a creative "inspirational board" and turned into more of a "show off my beautiful family and their artwork board". But that's inspriational too, huh?


The joys of living in a half office-half server room. Aren't they pretty? Pretend they're streamers or something.


Look! I even have my very own useless "drive thru window" (??) No idea what it's really for, but it's fun to spy on people through ;o)


This is the view out my office door. Graphics and further out is Business. We're all one big happy family.


My peeps ;o) Oh, and some yummy Schuler's donuts in the foreground... must be Friday!


And I think that pretty much concludes our tour of my fabulous place of business. Joy.

Oh, one more thing I wanted to add today. You know that little bit before about missing drawing, painting and all that? And maybe I should drag out the ole sketchbook? Wellll, even better. I BOUGHT a new one! Sort of a half-size one that fits in my purse that can come and go with me. Nothing better than a book full of fresh, crisp, blank pages, let me tell you. Only a couple of things in it so far, though. Have the book, but still working on the time issues... baby steps, right? Anywho, I'm excited about it. Here it is (and yes, that is a Crayola Twistable crayon -- pretty fun to doodle with if I do say so myself :o)


You may also like

1 comment:

ahphotogirl said...

I miss the old building alot! By the way, that drive thru window is used to put Jess through if the door gets locked by accident. :0)