Here comes the funk

/
0 Comments
It's already back, actually. I have been in such a funk all day. I just can't shake it. And honestly, I feel bad even writing about it considering that my perpetual pessimistic attitude has been pointed out to me more than once lately. I don't know exactly what's wrong with me. Well, I DOO, but I am becoming more and more aware of how badly I handle these types of situations. I try to hold it all in. Then when that doesn't work, I blow all the stress out at every single innocent soul that dares to glance in my direction. Then, later, sitting by myself I have the rationalization that I am doing this all wrong. Oh, and dare I say it? It's not ALL about me, afterall.

But how do I fix it? I WANT to be positive. I want to have confidence that things will work themselves out as they always seem to. Why is this so hard? I am overly aware that I am a very lucky girl. I have what I have and I love all of it. I'm just stressed, I guess. Aren't we all? I guess that's why people write books like "Don't Sweat The Small Stuff" (which I happen to have checked out of the library mere hours ago). It looks like it has potential to straighten out my perspective on life - what do you think? Wish me luck. Not only for me, but for the sake of the poor innocents around me...


You may also like

No comments: