Perfect pearly whites

/
0 Comments
Just a quickie this time. I have been insanely busy at work for a few weeks, not that that's any excuse to stop documenting my funny little family...


Our *almost* kindergartener had her first checkup with the dentist last week. Other than a little freak-out as the chair layed back, she was a perfect angel. AND she has a cleaner then clean bill of tooth-health :o) She was super-excited about the pink sunglasses she got to wear to keep the "bright light" out of her eyes, not to mention the Sleeping Beauty toothbrush, paste, floss & a sparkily pink flower ring from the goodie bag. Just watching my girls getting excited over the littlest things - I love it. They find wonder in just about everything... And I find wonder in them.


You may also like

No comments: